Posted: Feb 12 2012, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Winter Prince

Male Surge
Student
Guildless
player: Lily
641 posts

Nightingale was waiting, he was waiting with his heart in his hands upset by what he heard, but he wasn't angry. Both of them look so lost, and no amount of tough guy exterior could mask Adam's pain. Gale felt his failure like a wave the moment he stepped in, he felt his heart breaking in his own chest, and he worried of the pain Adam was in both physically and emotionally.

"Adam," The Angel's wings were still beautiful, even in the way they seemed to hang a little less proud on his back, "Can I take a look at your hand?" A strange question, but a quiet sounding one none the less. He wouldn't right out make every one aware of the Angel's distress, but he wasn't about to let him go that easy.

"I'm still a student, but I can at least have it wrapped for you." He watched them wrap his own a hundred times, and his time in the fight rings now would have him wrap his own. Slowly he closed the distance between he and the angel to touch the man's arm lightly and affectionately.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty? I can have them bring something up from the kitchen..."

Please stay...

---

His head was pounding, and he wasn't certain if it was the stress of the event or the withdrawal from the drugs. Yet, all he could think of was Adam's truth. The way the man's words hit him like a block, and how he wanted them taken back. His body ached, but he refused to sleep tonight. He refused the medications that clouded his mind, and though the pain in his leg was enough to make him suffer--it let him know he was awake. It kept him awake. However, when the little hand of the nurse came in to touch his shoulder when her voice was noticed he startled from a dreamless state.

"Hmmm?" He asked not understanding her at first, "Oh. Of course." He relied heavily on the cane, more than he wished he had to, and she noticed this in the way his already pale hands turned white around the knuckles.

She is asking for you, M'lord, begging really. The doctors fear she will start a fightin' for ye, soon' The sweet sound of the Gaelic maiden's voice always soothed him, and her freckled little face was warm despite the bitter cold of the night.

And suddenly, everything Adam just said, every insulted truth, every angry word left unanswered--didn't matter. Nothing mattered more than getting to his beloved, and seeing her rise again. He wanted her healthy and alive. He would give her his soul if it meant she could stay on this world.

Upon first site, he wouldn't touch her. He couldn't do anything, but answer her at the foot of her bed. And it wasn't until the little nurse whispered of how maybe he should hold her hand, but it was so cold...cold enough he'd never forget the feeling of touch.

"I am here, Mon cher."

For every foreign word she cried, he answered in one of his own. A language made up of accented vowels, and softly whispered until even just saying hello sounded like a sigh. They were not so different after all.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adam Durant
 Posted: Feb 14 2012, 03:44 PM
Quote Post

Male Angel
Bodyguard
Guildless
player: Silkspinner
44 posts

Adam regarded Gale quietly for a few moments. He…was keeping it together impressively well, actually. Flighty kid, normally, but he was the steady one right now, staving back his own fear and pain because no one else was managing. That…was a good sign for the man he’d become. A very good sign.

Finally, though, he shook his head stiffly. “Thank you, Mr. St Laurence. But I’ve been here too long already. There’s a lot to do tonight, still. Once the excitement’s died down, I’ll get to a doctor, you have my word. Just…”

The angel glanced back towards the room Jean-Luc disappeared into…and for just a moment, the subtle expression on face was terribly hard to read. The mix for a toumind was sharp: relief, gratitude. Envy, and a touch of resentment.

The soldier looked back to Gale. “Just…take care of them, right? Both of those idiots. Ms. Adair…if no one picks up on it, I seriously doubt she’s ever told you she doesn’t actually get hungry or thirsty. She’ll have a poor sense of time in this state, make sure she eats and drinks. Especially the latter.” Pause, and he rolled his eyes. “Your father too, probably,” he half-murmured.

“If they need information and are having trouble bringing her back from this delirious language thing, remember this phrase…” he annunciated slowly and clearly. “Niye Awakai woglake. Tottenham Teca hi.” Pause, and he repeated it again, slowly. “Niye Awakai woglake. Tottenham Teca hi. …’You’re speaking Wakiyan. Come back to New Tottenham.’ With luck, it’ll snap her back. Actually…” He hesitated, then sighed. He awkwardly shrugged his pack down his injured arm to retrieve something with his good hand. From beside a translucent case with what looked to be feathers in it, a book emerged, which he held out to Gale. “There’s…not much in the way of Wakiyan-New Tottenham language resources in print. But I did find one between it and your Father’s language. I’ve…been debating getting this to you two, anyway.” His expression softened a bit. “…It would make Ms. Adair very happy, I think, if someone spoke her language. Kinda lonely being an exile.”

Pause, and he coughed, gruff façade jerked down over the gentleness like a mask.

“If nothing else, it’s a last resort to getting information out of her. As a reminder, Ms. Adair has no idea who I am, and I prefer to keep it that way. Good evening, Gale.” And he stepped past the young man to go, then paused again.

Clasped the young man's shoulder gently.

"I know it's hard. That they need you, this time, and I'm sorry I can't stay...it's up to you to be the designated rock they can lean on at least a bit longer. You're doing good, kid. Keep it up, you've got the strength."
PMEmail Poster
^
Nightingale St. Laurence
 Posted: Feb 16 2012, 10:59 PM
Quote Post

Winter Prince

Male Surge
Student
Guildless
641 posts

“Adam…” Gale reached out to him, the wave of sadness that struck him almost made him sway in his step, and the heartache he felt watching his man could almost compare to the way he felt letting go of Spencer. His pale little hand, cold at first from the poor circulation but warm as his palm came to touch the other man’s arm,

“You are welcome here, you are family here.” He knew his father didn’t admit it at first, but there was a place for Adam even if it was in the past.

“My father may act like an idiot now, but someday he is going to need you.” This was what Adam wanted wasn’t it? To be needed again? He was needed now, more than ever, and Gale wasn’t about to let him go wounded. In truth, this flightily child was in fact one of the most grounded minds in all of Tot. His idea of the future, or the world that once was; wasn’t as outlandish as some may think. The visions he saw behind eyes closed were not of an imaginations world; they were a truth, and one that Jean-Luc did everything in his power to protect.

The language presented to him placed with every ‘I Love You’ ever whispered in his father’s native tongue, and locked within his memory as if it were a picture of the past he had grown without. Repeating it was easy, but still he followed Adam’s lips again when he repeated it.

The book was presented like a prayer, and once more Gale felt himself apart of something more than just this world. He found within in his hand something sacred, and something that he knew to be very precious. Gale would have it memorized in no time, that was the advantage of his eye. Yet, he would need help with the sounds, but perhaps just listening to Minna would give him the courage he needed to work his way through.

“Sir, I…Thank you, I’ll take good care of it, and I’ll not let you down.” He smiled, Gale was always smiling. Even in the face of death, and the iron like scent of blood coming from the other room he found reason to be.

“I have a high tolerance for pain, my father made sure of that. But, Adam…your arm.” He held the book to his chest, looking out over it at the man, and he wanted to reach out again,

“I can be your rock too, you know. Will you come back?”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Adam Durant
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 03:30 PM
Quote Post

Male Angel
Bodyguard
Guildless
44 posts

“…You’re wrong.”

Adam closed his eyes a moment as he put his hat back on .

“…I’m not ‘part of the family.’ I am my Lady’s servant. No more, but…no less. I know it’s hard for a blueblood to understand, but that is my honor and I do not begrudge it. If there was ever a time I wished to become her family, it’s…” he cut off abruptly. Loose-tongued. That was very much not like him. Goddamn the evening’s events, throwing him off far more than he thought. He cleared his throat, and the staunch defenses over his expression were back.

“…Long passed. Hand’ll heal. Have worked harder with worse. I’ll be back when I figure out more regarding what happened tonight, provided Miss Adair isn’t around and awake.” The angel tipped his hat and headed for the door brusquely. “Take care of them, Gale. Remember: old people are stubborn and occasionally stupid, and need lots of babysitting.” That said, he did his best to take his leave, wings tensed unconsciously in anticipation of the flight.
PMEmail Poster
^
Minna Adair
 Posted: Feb 20 2012, 03:34 PM
Quote Post

Stargazer

Female Revenant
Astronomer
Guildless
281 posts

She wasn’t very clear. Not particularly aware of… much at all, really. The night had been confusing. Jean-Luc, then he was gone…William, Gale, somewhere dark. Clockworks again? But, no, her mind was probably twisting the timeline. Isambard. And then she’d moved again. Rustling, a carriage.

They’d finally made her understand that she was in the St. Laurence Estate, which had calmed the astronomer substantially. Eventually, though, she confirmed to herself that Jean-Luc was being kept away. There was something about an evening of torture and delirium, it turned out, that brought out the absolute infant in a woman, and no amount of practicality could overwhelm the desperate desire to see him. It had been…well. Something of a bad evening, punctuated by the belief that she’d lost him—and everyone else—and the only really lucid thought in her mind was of being curled against him in her beloved, shitty bell tower.

She’d had to fight tonight. Every moment had been a desperate, clawing, and uphill battle for her right to live. And, spirits curse it, she was still of a mind to fight.

It wasn’t until Jean-Luc’s hand laced through hers that she began to calm down. The touch was familiar, somehow, despite having barely any sensation in her extremities, but the medical lighting was far too bright for her to clearly see him. When he spoke, though…all further doubt disintegrated. After a moment, with a shaky sigh, Minna finally settled back against the pillow to quietly allow the doctors to finish what William and Isambard had begun. A small smile crept onto her lips beneath tired, half-lucid eyes. She tried to clasp his hand, though the fingers refused to respond beyond a bare twitch.

“…Am glad you’re here,” the revenant murmured. She had no idea she wasn’t in the right language. ”Wasn’t sure where you went, earlier, why did you leave? …Am glad you’re here now. I love you, you know…didn’t really want to leave you. Despite the best attempts of…everything.” She actually chuckled a little, though this was followed by a wince and pause, breath bitten.

”…Not everything. One asshole, a lot of good people to help…may help restore some optimism...once I can feel my hands…”
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Nightingale St. Laurence
 Posted: Feb 26 2012, 05:07 AM
Quote Post

Winter Prince

Male Surge
Student
Guildless
641 posts

“Am I?” Gale replied holding the book to his chest as he felt the very air around him press it there. A wind warm and strong—unyielding in the halls pulled a pale ribbon of his hair over his face while Adam’s emotions beat against him like the sea. Watching him leave he felt sad, and he wanted to argue that he was in fact one of the ‘old’ and needed looked out after as well. However, his heart pulled him back to the room where his father was at the beside of his beloved.

Gale made his way down the hall, his steps quickening when he heard her speak her native tongue, and without giving any of them a chance to protest he came to the other side of her bed and spoke the words Adam had told him like a prayer.

’ Niye Awakai woglake. Tottenham Teca hi

Again he repeated it, and held the book to his chest with one hand while taking up her other hand with the other.

’ Niye Awakai woglake. Tottenham Teca hi, Gaho.’ Mother.

Opening the book he smoothed his thumb over the surface of his wrist, and looked over at his father.

“She is speaking her native tongue, this should help. And she needs to eat. So do you.” Looking at the man he loved so dearly now broken and tear stained nearly undid him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jean-Luc St. Laurence
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 03:08 AM
Quote Post

Quoth the Raven

Male Human
Professor
Guildless
161 posts

He hadn’t felt his son come in, the air had warmed, but still Jean-Luc shivered. Gale’s voice was a haunting reminder of the living, and that his love suffered beneath his hand. The doctors were doing their best, but he couldn’t help but worry it wasn’t enough. Watching them fuse blood within her own, give her life to her already dead body, he had to wonder if it was worth it. Shouldn’t he just let her go? Adam’s words sank heavy in his ears, they weighed even heavier on his heart.
What if this was only the first? He couldn’t do this. He couldn’t do this and protect Gale.

Finally, the boy came into his view. Gale had been there for a few moments speaking in a native language that he had tuned out until now. For the first time in a very long time he really truly looked at his son. It was a wonder to him how time had gone by so swiftly. Perhaps it was the surface trip, or perhaps it was the events of the past few weeks. But Jean-Luc thought himself staring back at a grown man, and had it not been for the patch still over his eye he would have thought him normal.

“What is she saying?” He asked standing, but Gale didn’t know. The boy went through the book as she continued to mutter in her foreign tongue, but he couldn’t keep up.

Jean-Luc made his way around the bed, and placed a ghost like hand on Gale’s shoulder. He felt it tense beneath his touch, and the boy looked up to his father as the man’s finger’s trailed up Gale’s cheek to remove his patch. Gale closed his eyes until he blinked to adjust the other one to the light, and when he looked back up to Jean-Luc he was surprised to see a light smile. It had been days since he saw his father smile.

“You will read faster with both.” His hand came to clasp Gale’s shoulder as Minna’s words continued, and the one word Gale quickly found was love.

Love.

Jean-Luc pressed a hand to his chest, as tears swelled in his eyes, and he went to Minna’s side again and took her hand to kiss the back of her palm once more.

“I love you too.”

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
Minna Adair
 Posted: Feb 27 2012, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Stargazer

Female Revenant
Astronomer
Guildless
281 posts

Minna was still a few moments when Gale spoke.

Mother.

That felt strange and foreign. So many things sounded familiar on the level of déjà-vu. That one didn’t. And yet…it certainly didn’t feel entirely wrong when he said it. Finally, in some medley of ‘accepting,’ ‘warm,’ and ‘quizzical,’ a soft smile traced across her lips.

She could swear there was something else about Gale’s words, too…something profound. But the difference between two languages she was fully comfortable with was far slighter, to her ear, than the ‘language versus gibberish’ distinction everyone else was hearing. In her addled state, she couldn’t quite discern why the helpful note was so striking….

”I love you, too.”

That, with the renewed touch and gentle kiss, that was all she needed. Minna sighed softly through pain that couldn’t dismiss the moment’s smile. She had his hand. That was all she needed. She could endure this. The burst of chattiness had drained away more than she’d care to admit, however, and her face just settled lightly against his hand when it returned to the bed, quiet.

The pain was annoying. But, being surrounded by the people she loved was all the reminder she needed of why it was worth pushing through.

Meanwhile, the necromancer critically analyzing the new schematics as quickly as possible stopped dead a moment, reread to confirm, and called his associate over for a second opinion. Her eyes narrowed at his discovery and, after quick, quiet discussion, the second woman nodded, took the page in question, and approached the strange, patchwork little family.

“Lord St. Laurence. If I may interrupt, we’ve found something of interest in these plans. Apparently, Miss Adair has a built-in system to…induce a medical coma, as well as pull her back out of it.” Because that sounded better than “shut her down.” The woman was uncommonly diplomatic for a necromancer; it was a reason she had become the impromptu spokesman. “As you know, sedating her with traditional anesthetics is impossible, and we don’t have the chemicals on hand to put a revenant under. This appears to be much safer than the latter option, anyway. I would strongly recommend it, both to reduce her pain and to keep any” of the intermittently uncooperative dead woman’s “agitation from disrupting us or causing her further damage. Lowered metabolic function would also help with the blood loss, among other things.” She glanced at the revenant, whose eyes remained bleary and far away despite visible elements of both pain and contentment.

“However…conscious or not, Miss Adair does not appear to be lucid enough to make medical decisions on her own behalf. If she has no family, the choice likely falls to you.” Grey eyes turned back to Jean-Luc. “May we induce a coma in place of traditional anesthesia?”
^
Jean-Luc St. Laurence
 Posted: Feb 29 2012, 11:59 PM
Quote Post

Quoth the Raven

Male Human
Professor
Guildless
161 posts

Just the way the man said it, the way his voice commanded of his attention, and tried to offer reason made Jean-Luc's entire body harden. He wanted to shake away this feeling, and watch as the man's blood spilled on the floor so that he wouldn't ever ask of such a thing again. How did one just do that to a loved one? How was it they just let them go into a sleep that they may never return? Suddenly, he wished Silas were here. He didn't' know these men well enough to ever trust like he did his brother, but the man was right.

"If she is meant to do it then do it. Programed or not, it will make her more comfortable. If she passes." With that said, Gale looked up at his father and shook his head in a slow protest. But before he could speak Jean-Luc's voice boomed across the bed to him.

"Go get your uncle. He should be here. I don't trust those plans or the man who dropped them off. Something isn't right here, and I'll be damned if they pull a fast one." With that he removed his overcoat as if preparing to do the damn surgery himself. To one of his staff he ordered that copies be printed of Minna's designs, and an order for Adam to be shot on the spot was issued to the Captain.

"If that man comes back here, kill him."

"Father."

"Gale. Go." That look he knew all too well, and did as instructed.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
Minna Adair
 Posted: Mar 1 2012, 05:26 PM
Quote Post

Stargazer

Female Revenant
Astronomer
Guildless
281 posts

Something about a coma. Plans, some man…Minna’s brow creased a bit when Jean-Luc’s hand left her annoyingly ineffective grasp, trying to follow the conversation in her bleary state and watching him move away from her. Now that she’d identified which silhouette was him, she was determined to not let it escape. And then, a phrase drifted past that she understood.

If she passes.

She probably should have been scared. Fear would have been perfectly reasonable reaction. But…no. She was surprised, then annoyed. “N..no, Jean-Luc…” She trailed off. What was that Gale had said…?

The language. She was in the wrong language. Shaking her head slowly as though to clear it, Minna very consciously tried again, voice still soft and distinctly winded.

“Jean-Luc. No. I don’t think think you understand. I don’t. You don’t know …I don’t think you know how hard I fought to still be here. I am not going to just…die now. That would be…dumb.” A small smile, half a smirk, laced over her lips. More than anything, she looked concerned about him. “I was so scared that I'd leave you grieving. Please don’t worry now that I survived….”
^
Jean-Luc St. Laurence
 Posted: Mar 2 2012, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Quoth the Raven

Male Human
Professor
Guildless
161 posts

All of the unspoken things between them, would forever be left unsaid. He was unable to speak, unable to think truly, and all he could do was return to her side.

That is what she said too. He wanted to remind Minna, to taunt her into thinking that she wasn't the only thing to have ever left him, and all of those years trying to push away those fears all started to come undone. He was without the will, however, to make her think she wasn't always his one and only. Because, Minna truly was all that mattered now.

Watching her with Gale made him realize that somewhere....somehow she always had been, and he wished to turn back time and see to it she was there with his upbringing. That it was she who he married, and she who he devoted his youth to, because right now he never felt older.

Jean-Luc never felt as old as he did now, or as helpless. He realized that all life came to an end, and even the undead were not safe. Mortality was a fickle thing in the times of Tot, and with her re-animated self came a heavy price. Did he mean to put her through that again?

"They say you are not you, truly anymore, Minna. That the spirits you believe in are just bedtime stories, but right now I'm putting all of my faith in them. I have prayed until I can not anymore, that they won't take you from me.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted you." He whispered trailing his fingers down the side of her face, the body always had it's best days before it's last.

"It is my nature to worry. I'm a selfish man, Madame. All I can think about is my life without you, and how I do not want it."

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
Minna Adair
 Posted: Mar 7 2012, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Stargazer

Female Revenant
Astronomer
Guildless
281 posts

Ah, he was back. That made it hurt less, somehow.

“I am still me,” she assured softly. A tired, faraway smile accompanied the assertion, broadening a at his touch. Pause, as though she was evaluating that claim for herself. “…A little…a little loopy, yes,” the revenant admitted. “…But I still love you, for one. That assures me I’m still here.” It was one of the linchpins keeping her lucid, actually.

Silence dominated the next few moments. Minna was trying to gather her thoughts…and trying to hide a shuddering wave of pain. Being shot was not something she particularly wanted to make a habit of. Finally, it passed—that spike, anyway, fading to just the dull, baseline agony—and she settled in again. Grey-lavender eyes traced up to Jean-Luc. Could see his face a little, since his head was conveniently between her and the surgical lighting, and her face softened.

“Spirits…they say spirits are fickle. That’s…that’s not true. Know that. There are reasons and purpose.” She trailed off. Didn’t quite remember where she’d been going with that. She tried again to take his hand, forgetting herself. It still didn’t work, of course.

Finally, Minna’s smile faded. There really was a chance that she was dying. As much as she wanted to deny that, the fear and sorrow wafted over her expression like a cloud passing of the moment. Silence. And then again. She closed her eyes.

“Jean-Luc. I want you to promise me something.”

“If…the worst happens…no.” She shook her head slowly, trying to clear it. “…Not the worst. But…if I do not awaken again… please. Please promise me it won’t be like before. That you won’t grieve forever and isolate yourself in dark halls and impermeable masks, and wrap yourself in the past. I do not want for you, Jean-Luc. I want you to be happy, and lead a full life. Have a good relationship with Gale, a close one, and watch him find his way and succeed. To find something you can be passionate about again. Collect something. Have fun. Parties, friends maybe some uncomfortable mistakes. See what Tot does through the years. What Tier does.” A small smirk tugged at a corner of her mouth, and she swallowed hard.

“Just…just experience it, all right? I didn’t get to grow old the first time. And if I can’t the second…” she trailed off a moment. “Then I’m trusting you to do it for me, too. Okay?” In the entire course of their relationship, Minna had never begged him for anything. But her eyes now…there was no mistaking the heartfelt pleading.
^
Jean-Luc St. Laurence
 Posted: Mar 18 2012, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

Quoth the Raven

Male Human
Professor
Guildless
161 posts

“So you are, you.” He smiled brushing back a strand of her spider silk hair, and felt himself grow weak in the knee as she continued. She wanted of promises that he couldn’t make, but for the sake of making her happy he agreed. He had lived a full life, one that had started far too soon, and was taken from him in such a short time. His parents, though he could hardly remember them had put far too much pressure on such a young boy, the expectations to which he was to live up to were like that of royalty. He was a prince before he was born, onto an empire of black smoke and oil.

“Stop it.” He demanded, her voice not failing like that of his eyes that shed tears that burned like fire down his pale face, “Stop talking like that. You will be fine.” He pulled from her in denial. Refusing to believe that any of this was happening, and found it hard to breathe. He needed free of this damn scarf, free of the armor that men of his stature wore, but just as he started to stand that pale little hand of his boy stopped him to help him from his jacket.

“I sent Mim,” Gale said before he could protest, knowing that his father was only trying to protect him, but in this Gale was one of the few holding together all the pieces. His hand returned to the now thinly covered shoulder of the man who raised him, and Jean-Luc covered it in his own. With a kiss to Gale’s knuckles he let it go to cover Minna’s hand.

“I love you too,” He finally replied, “And will do as you ask, but Mon Cher, you will pull from this. And we will do as you said together. We are going to leave just so the doctors can do as they wish, but I will not be far from you. It will not hurt any longer Minna, and when you wake we will do just as you wish. A party in your favor, a celebration in the name of making you my wife, hmm?” He kissed her hand, and smiled knowing the topic was one of much debate in today’s society. But Jean-Luc didn’t care any further.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^
Minna Adair
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Stargazer

Female Revenant
Astronomer
Guildless
281 posts

“Mmph…” After a few moments, the startled, overwhelmed smile—it took her a moment to grasp the proposal—broadened to a wry smirk, flashing glimpse of her normal, snide sense of humor. “…That is a terrible thing to ask under duress…” she observed. Breathed out, not for fear or exasperation, but exhaustion. Her smile relaxed to something far gentler, eyes brimming with fond joy as he so often prompted. A bit more than usual, admittedly. “…So, ask me again after I’m awake?”

Minna’s smile didn’t entirely fade, but she did close her eyes, settling into the pillow a bit. A coma didn’t sound all bad. She was exhausted, and tired of dealing with the pain and stress and one poking, prodding medical professional after another. Better to sleep for a bit…and to dream, she hoped, of what awaited after. Enjoyed the warmth of his hand, and the touch of his lips…and finally prayed, a whisper beneath her breath, that it wouldn’t be the last time.

“…You won’t leave until I’m sleeping, right…?” It was unlike her, really, to sound so in need of reassurance.
^
Jean-Luc St. Laurence
 Posted: Mar 21 2012, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Quoth the Raven

Male Human
Professor
Guildless
161 posts

"No," He bent to whisper in her ear, "I won't leave even when you are sleeping. I would not miss the moment you wake and return to me." With that he placed a kiss to the temple there closest to him, and realized that without shadow of a doubt--if she didn't pull through this, they would be burying two bodies in the family plot.

He couldn't live without her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterICQAOL
^

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  REPLY  TOPIC

Skin based on Floral Lullabies by June of Innovation Designs. | Email Admin | Legal

RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Caution 2.0 redcarpet&&rebellion. NEVERLAND Total Drama Website - Directory of the Best Role-Play Sites
Roleplay Gateway

Full page: cbox.clockworkrpg.com